Monthly day of prayer and fasting
1st February 2019
Monthly Fridays, All day fasting then 7.30pm for worship and prayer, Upland Road
Join us once a month on Friday, for our day of Prayer and Fasting and then at 7.30pm to pray and worship together. We believe God calls us to pray and fast (which may be giving up food, or may be giving up something else - from coffee to facebook!) and we practice this as a Church once a month. This usually occurs on the 1st Friday of the month.
The prayer meeting at Upland Road and then commences from 7.30pm but just turn up whenever, and for however long, you can.
Suggested areas for prayer are:
- Missions - prayer for missions (local and abroad), persecuted church
- Church families - prayer for the families represented in the Church, and for healing for those that are unwell
- Bexley Borough - prayer for the borough, police, council, schools, other services and needs
- Our community - provision for young to old, Foodbank, Cornerstone, homelessness, mental health issues, Bexley Winter Shelter
- Church ministries – prayer for worship, sound, stewarding, Sunday morning ministeries, Sunday school, YBICs, Lightzone, Youth group, Toddler group, BIG, Tuesday evening fellowship, life groups
- Community links - such as Stone Court, Cramonde Court, Diamond Jubilee Club, Street and School Pastors
- Strongholds - unbelief, rebellion and idolatry.
If you have any other specific prayer requests, even if you can't get along to Upland Road, then please contact us.